Monday, September 15, 2008

Space Age Peanut Butter


So I found this great ice cream place in Tallahassee called d-lites and its amazing ...and amazingly good for you. Anyway, so they sell this peanut butter here and its powdered. When I saw it I thought space age. You know how they sell food dry so if you go hiking or to space you can live ...like dry ice cream. When I was a kid I thought it was so cool and i guess somethings dont change ...so yes I bought some. It has 50 cal, about 3 fats grams, and i think 6 grams of protein for 2 tbsp of course because it doesn't have the oil in it. So you mix it with water and wallllaaa you have peanut butter. I love peanut butter ...natural ...with honey ...from earth fare or places you have to grind it yourself. This peanut butter has a texture of the old, boring, hydrogenated oil peanut butter and so I'm not a big fan. I put it in the frig and it got harder and wasn't as bad. Is it worth it? I don't think so. I can't sacrifice texture and flavor for stupid calories and fat. Besides natural peanut is really good for you anyway :)

No comments: